Goodbye - sort of

1075tech

Tim
Senior User
I haven't met you and it seems that I am the one missing out.

Good luck with your move back to the People's Republic of NY. I left there a year and a half ago. Should have done it 40 years ago when I first had the chance.

I'm originally from "upstate". Binghamton area, but spent the last 30 years in the mid Hudson Valley

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
One door closes and another one opens. You helped more folks on this site than you probably know.
Keep your NCWW door at least ajar and good luck to you and your family in the future. Thanks Dave.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Best of luck in your new venture! I too remember fondly those days we spent together on the Board back in the early days -- your contributions have continued through those many years since and we all hope you stay in touch with your NC family. But as a native of the Rochester area, I don't miss those fierce winters -- hope your prepared for them!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Doug, I too want to offer my congratulations regarding your new career, I am sure you will be a great asset to the institution. I also want to thank you for all that you have done for the NCWW; while I am not fully aware of the total scope of these contributions; based on what I do know, your efforts have been significant! I also appreciate your volunteer efforts to assist spouses of ill/departed woodworkers close down there shops. I know this to be a time consuming process, but very much needed and appreciated for those impacted. Please do keep your NCWW friends posted regarding your new woodworking projects in NY! All the best to you and your wife!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Sad to see you go but please stick around as a member. The picnic would only be a 10 or 12 ride. Piece of cake for such a young fella.😁
Oh , and can I have your tools?:p
Just kidding.....or not?

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
From one 'old timer' to another, enjoy your new job and be sure to get a shop up and running soon. And I remember those first board meetings in Steve's kitchen.
I remember those meetings. it is great to see what others have done with NCWW!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Best of luck in your new venture! I too remember fondly those days we spent together on the Board back in the early days -- your contributions have continued through those many years since and we all hope you stay in touch with your NC family. But as a native of the Rochester area, I don't miss those fierce winters -- hope your prepared for them!
McRabbet, it was a pleasure to serve with you. Sorry I heave not seen you in so long. Hope you are well.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Doug, I too want to offer my congratulations regarding your new career, I am sure you will be a great asset to the institution. I also want to thank you for all that you have done for the NCWW; while I am not fully aware of the total scope of these contributions; based on what I do know, your efforts have been significant! I also appreciate your volunteer efforts to assist spouses of ill/departed woodworkers close down there shops. I know this to be a time consuming process, but very much needed and appreciated for those impacted. Please do keep your NCWW friends posted regarding your new woodworking projects in NY! All the best to you and your wife!
Thanks for the kind words Donn.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am glad you now have this opportunity. You are proof that good things happen to good people

if you need some help packing your shop, please just ask

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS