Good Store ?

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike, when I click on the link my virus program (Norton 360) red flags that website. Your visit may get you more than you are bargaining for!

teesquare

T
Senior User
This a Chinese site. Like TEMU and others. A lot of stuff of all kinds. Highly variable quality - but cheap. So...little risk but also little reward.

Echd

C
User
This a Chinese site. Like TEMU and others. A lot of stuff of all kinds. Highly variable quality - but cheap. So...little risk but also little reward.

I think it's more likely that it's just a scam site. Search for a tool or item on Google and you'll see a number of legitimate businesses, and then some store with a shady name or some random letters as the title selling that item for a tenth of what everyone else is. It's become more and more common and those sites are 100% fraudulent.

Make an account on those sites or give them your credit card info and you're in for a bad time.

teesquare

T
Senior User
Well - I would not say to not order form them....But- maybe adjust your "expectations" a little. I have made some purchases from these kinds of sites and most of the time the quality was o.k.. Not the best, but depending on what you are looking to purchase - they can offer good value. I would not buy power tools like drills, or lathes etc....but I might buy Dremel type things and various accessories.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors