Good Evening All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew Roy

New User
Drew
Hi All!!
My name is Andrew M Roy Sr. (Drew to family and friends) and I am the owner of Drew's Cabinets & Cases located about 10 mile east of Clayton, NC an 12 miles south of Zebulon, NC.
I retired from the US Army after 15 years of service in 1995. I worked for my then father in law who has been a professional cabinetmaker for nearly 50 years. I myself have been out on my own for 16 years. I started out with a old Craftsman table saw and some other tools in a small 750 square foot shop and as some of you know along with your wives and girlfriends things do have the tendacy to grow as does your abilities. Now in my third shop of 2,000 sqft with a european sliding table saw, point to point machine, edgebander and a host of other stuff my capabilites have done nothing but gotten better!!
I am a member of Cabinet Makers Association which has opened a number of doors and was actually told about this site by Jeff Ransom, who I met the other day in the parking lot of the Zebulon post office.
I look forward to being a active member of the forums here and attending the upcoming picnic in Cary.
My own personal philosophy about my trade is "Complacency will kill not only you but your business as well" I strive to learn everyday and apply changes as needed....which is why I am here , there and everywhere.....:saw:

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Drew,

Welcome to this site. You won't find a friendlier bunch. We all like pictures, WIP (work in progress), tools, jigs, etc. Clear the sawdust off a chair, kick back, and join in the conversation. I am constantly amazed the amount of knowledge on this website.

Steve

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Drew. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Look forward to meeting you at the picnic next month. Oh, did anyone mention we love pics here? :rotflm:

Bill

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Drew, welcome to NCWW! I think that you'll find this to be a great organization to participate in.

Scott

ps - your "philosophy" is right on target, too!

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our sawdust pile -- happy you found us; we hope you'll enjoy yourself and join in the sharing.

Drew Roy

New User
Drew
Thanks to all that have welcomed me over the course of the weekend and if I had not been at a clients home on Saturday I would of been at the Triad gathering.
I will see about throwing a couple of pics in here soon as I figure out how!!!

Thanks again,

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Hi All!!
My name is Andrew M Roy Sr. (Drew to family and friends) and I am the owner of Drew's Cabinets & Cases located about 10 mile east of Clayton, NC an 12 miles south of Zebulon, NC.
I retired from the US Army after 15 years of service in 1995. I worked for my then father in law who has been a professional cabinetmaker for nearly 50 years. I myself have been out on my own for 16 years. I started out with a old Craftsman table saw and some other tools in a small 750 square foot shop and as some of you know along with your wives and girlfriends things do have the tendacy to grow as does your abilities. Now in my third shop of 2,000 sqft with a european sliding table saw, point to point machine, edgebander and a host of other stuff my capabilites have done nothing but gotten better!!
I am a member of Cabinet Makers Association which has opened a number of doors and was actually told about this site by Jeff Ransom, who I met the other day in the parking lot of the Zebulon post office.
I look forward to being a active member of the forums here and attending the upcoming picnic in Cary.
My own personal philosophy about my trade is "Complacency will kill not only you but your business as well" I strive to learn everyday and apply changes as needed....which is why I am here , there and everywhere.....:saw:
You will enjoy this site Drew. Lots of very nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors