Gonna miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeacg

New User
Mike
I no longer meet the membership criterion as I have left the state (I now live in Newberry, MI - Yup, I'm a Yooper) but I wanted to say goodbye to all of you. Many thanks for all the information gained over the years and wishes for continued health and woodworking greatness! It has been a fun ride!!!!

Mike

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
no need to leave. there are many here who are no longer here. there are some who were never here but are here.:cool:

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
What FredP said.

Mike we have members that have moved out of state and still visit us regularly. Some have moved across country, and at least one, DavidF, has moved out of the country back to England. Please stay in touch. Once a member, always a member.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Once a NCWW member, always a ncww member. Send me your new address via pm and I will edit your info. Sometimes life happens and your family here at North Carolina Woodworker want you to keep coming "home".

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I understand that for Yoopers to stay they must send pictures of their stuff! ha ha!

Dont' forget your coat, your gloves, some firewood and your tuke!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike, I know it was said but once a NCWW member always a member. There is no reason to leave and your member will stay open as long as you remain active (log on to the site).

jerrye

New User
Jerry
They didn't kick me out when I moved to Florida. You just moved in the other direction, so it's no biggie.

Besides, I'm one of the ones Fred mentioned that never really was here but still is here... :rolleyes:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
NC & SC being the home for several military bases and the nature of these bases being that their occupants are more transient than most of us, we have had many members that moved out of state and retained their membership on the site. Their contributions as well as yours will be welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. It just makes it harder to get to the picnic, although it isn't unheard of.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I no longer meet the membership criterion as I have left the state (I now live in Newberry, MI - Yup, I'm a Yooper) but I wanted to say goodbye to all of you. Many thanks for all the information gained over the years and wishes for continued health and woodworking greatness! It has been a fun ride!!!!

Mike

Don't they have internet there yet? Only reason I can think of not to visit here.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Corporate policy: all member as kept until 2 months after their "best by" date. Then they are parted out. :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors