Gonna be a Grandpa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyB

New User
Tracy
Hey everyone, Hope Santa was good to you all! The good Lord has blessed me with a grandchild to be born in April. Looks like I need to get busy. I was thinking about building a crib, changing table, cradle, maybe a rocking horse, etc. If anyone has any ideas on plans for baby items, I would appreciate it alot. I wish each and everyone of you a Happy New Year!!
Thanks and God Bless,
Tracy

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Congratulations :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc You now have so many things that you can make. There are a lot of free plans available on the web for baby furniture, or you can just take a stroll through the Members Gallery for some inspiration. Do you have any particular furniture style in mind??

Dave:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Congratlulations Tracy :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1
Plenty of projects to chose from and many variations of the different projects. I posted this thread a changing table I built for my daughter last year. Here's the link to my photo gallery on that table

I can't remember who here built a cradle from these plans fom the Sept 07 issue of Wood. I wanted to do that but my daughter wanted the changing table. and I have that issue if your interested.

I'm sure some others will chime in here but cruise the photo galleries for some ideas.

Bryan S

Bryan
Oh and one other thing. You will one day wander how a someone 14 months old with no skills and no tools will remove an item that the 47 year old will have to figure out how it went on and go get his tools to put said item back on. :rotflm:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congratulations Tracy, there is nothing like being a grandpa-I have a grandson and twin grand-daughters on the way:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS