Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey Everyone,

[BANANA]16 Jan is the Date for the Goldsboro & Surrounding area Shop Crawl.[/BANANA]

[MOUSE]Please indicate if you are coming and or having you shop as part of the Shop crawl.[/MOUSE]

1.Erasmussen (aka Earl) will be attending & Shop included.
2.Mraudio815 (aka Matthew) will be attending & Shop included.

Also indicate the time when you would like this to start and what shop first? Earl's I am sure will be a highlight on the crawl so ww could put his in the middle to get maximum participation.

Aslo will the wonderful computer guys ad a banner about the shop crawl being on the 16th. Please wait on this now...And how do I edit the Polls to add dates?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Sorry guys, but I definitely won't be there. If I have that day free I'll be going to the MWTCA in Hillsborough looking for some items.

Good luck though, and have fun :icon_thum,

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry Matt but I will be with Jimmy and a host of others in Hillsborough.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Sorry guys, but I definitely won't be there. If I have that day free I'll be going to the MWTCA in Hillsborough looking for some items.

Good luck though, and have fun :icon_thum,

Humm Well we did ask earlier about dates and nobody really said anything. So would the 23rd be better, we were just picking a date.

Please let Earl & I know please Everyone that would like to attend, but the 16th will not work?

Have fun Jimmy.

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Any date will be fine with me .
We are trying to get this done before Mraudio leaves us, thats why the short dates.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Work will be slow that week & I may get a room closer to G'boro the night before if it works out. I'm an early riser anyway so a 4:00 rollout with time for b'fast won't bother me if it works that way.
Besides, I gotta get the nametags to ya!:gar-Bi

janderso

New User
Jeff
Sorry guys, it sounds awesome, but I'm on my way to the big sand box for a few months! Maybe I'll get on the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS