Gloat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Had to go to Lowes this evening and while checking out the clearance table I found a Bosch battery charger and 2 14.4v batteries. I asked how much since they didn't have them tagged. When I was told $20, I grabbed them and ran! Now I can leave a charger w/battery in the gar...shop, and keep one one in the case. I got the extra drill several months ago for about $40!:eusa_danc

Attachments

• IMAG0425.JPG
    IMAG0425.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 137

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Well Ed, I reckon that qualifies you for a hearty..........YOU SUCK! Nice score.:icon_thum

D L

T

toolferone

Works for me! I have made out very well at the Lowe's close out table.
And since you included a picture, it deserves a nice YOU SUCK!:eusa_danc

M

McRabbet

Boy, I'd like to find one of those deals, too! I'm just not looking forward to the day when I must replace the batteries for my Bosch 14.4 cordless drill -- it's a great drill, but the replacement batteries are very expensive. Yep, You SUCK!

Rob

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Ed,

Congrats on the battery score. By the way... you do have tools that the batteries fit, don't you?:lol::lol::lol:

Ray

nelsone

New User
Ed
Ed,

Congrats on the battery score. By the way... you do have tools that the batteries fit, don't you?:lol::lol::lol:

Ray

OOPS, did I need tools too8-O8-O8-O

Got 2 14.4drills. One I paid full retail for and the other I got off the clearance bench for about $40. It's nice to have one always near the workbench and one with a case to take to jobsites!

Thanks all for lookin'!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Wow, Ed that is certainly deserving of a YOU SUCK!!!

Those drill batteries are usually priced prohibitively high. Good find...especially since they fit your tool! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors