Gloat and Kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
I decided snag a nice little set of router bits on Sat. So I ordered from here, and went with this set the 7pc Basic in 1/2".

Let me tell you this guy is awesome to do business with. I ordered Sat. the bits shipped Sat, and arrived today. :eusa_clap I was super stoked, even better is the fact that these are some great bits. Highly reccomend you check this guy out if you haven't already.:thumbs_up

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Gary,

Congrats on the snag and thanks for the comment on customer service. It's good to know who provides good service... makes shopping much easier.

bigcat4t9r

New User
Randy
Don't forget about Hartville Tool's discount - you get 20% off Whiteside and 15% off everything off regular price items (if you mention another WW forum site name). Free shipping over $99 though.

I have bought entirely too much from them but have had nothing but great service.

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
Great product, great deal!

Wow, I can't believe they're still referencing the Fine Woodworking test from 1999 to promote their product! Whiteside never did go up against Onsrud Cutter in that test and I'll be the results would've been different if they had.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Great product, great deal!

Wow, I can't believe they're still referencing the Fine Woodworking test from 1999 to promote their product! Whiteside never did go up against Onsrud Cutter in that test and I'll be the results would've been different if they had.
It is also amazing that several of the bits in that test were made by the manufacturer, but rated all over the place. Unfortunately, the test used a CNC router, for which, non of the bits were designed. Not exactly the best test. I wish they had use some screw on cutters from Her-Saf, then Whiteside wouldn't have been anywhere near the top bit. I have one "screw on" that I have cut several thousand feet of 1/6 X 3/4 dados with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors