Glider WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Here's some pics (If I can figure out the Attachment method) of the first glider we have ever attempted to build. It's from the plan shown.

Hope this works!

Glider_WIP009.JPG

Glider_WIP005.JPG

Glider_WIP006.JPG

Glider_WIP008.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Mike, thank you SO much for getting me straight on this! I ain't got too much hair left as it is, and this thing about had me beat! Thanks again, and I look forward to meeting you at the BBQ!

One last question, how can I post comments below the pics to explain what is being shown? I have them on the pics in the gallery.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Reggie, it looks like you've got it just fine. Nice looking glider WIP too :eusa_clap:eusa_clap
I insert the picture and then type beneath it what I want to say and then insert the next pic, and so forth..
Dave:)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
That's a cool looking glider, Reggie. :icon_thum

When I read the Title I thought you were building a glider that you fly with. :eusa_doh:

Keep the pics coming.

Chuck

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Very nice work Reggie! Can't wait until you post the glider when it's done. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

J

jeff...

That's gonna turn out great Reggie, looks very clean already. PLEASE tell me your NOT going to paint that pretty Cypress, let alone that God awful blue green color. :eusa_thin

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
glider's looking great Reggie! (tho, I too, thought it was going to have wings at first)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
No worries, no green paint, (or paint of any color) will touch that cypress. BUT, I'm very open to suggestions as to what to use to provide a natural look. It will be on a porch, but not exposed to rain. Your thoughts?

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Bout as natural as you can get! LOML is strongly considering that. Just wondered if the grain will rise without any finish on it. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS