Getting Things Sharp Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Last week stopped by the Matthews Woodcraft and saw a posting on their corkboard for a Tormek Supergrind 2000 with the Turners package. The sign said most of it was new in the box and never opened and the grinder was used less than 30 minutes to sharpen some knifes. All for $300 (this setup would have cost $700 at WC).

Since I sold my Scheppach Tiger 2000 a couple months ago, I had been in the market to get another sharpener ... and while at WC that day I was checking out the Jet slow speed grinder -- but a Tormek would have been better ... so, as you can guess ... I picked it up!

:icon_chee May all my tools be sharp again :icon_chee

IMG_1697.jpg

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Jeremy, that is an awesome deal. I see bargain written all over it. That gets you a:

YOU ROCK!!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Nice!

I have the Tormek myself and love it. I have only used about 3 or 4 of the 10 sharpening jigs I have though......

Badabing

New User
Joe
Holy cow Jeremy!!! You are like a freakin' magnet for bargains, I swear :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Nice score though! You ROCK!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
WOW! That's all I can say today. I took the lathe chisels that I've been sharpening with my high speed grinder and put them on the Tormek (now that have the jig to actually sharpen them with) and ... let's just say it took it to a new level of sharp! :thumbs_up Can't wait to turn now!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Holy cow Jeremy!!! You are like a freakin' magnet for bargains, I swear :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Nice score though! You ROCK!

I couldn't say it any better.

Jeremy - I almost wonder if you buy all these neat toys with your lottery winnings?? :rotflm:

Suckage granted, that is a very cool find. :icon_thum

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS