Getting ready for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Cool! I've got to get started - can't seem to stop carving (though at the rate I'm going I am going to wind up with tooth picks - :wsmile:)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Cathy I have been wondering where you have been - haven't seen any work from you or Christopher

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks Ken - I have a couple of other angels I want to do also - wife loves her angels:eusa_danc

cskipper

Cathy
Cathy I have been wondering where you have been - haven't seen any work from you or Christopher

It's been a really difficult year - moved part-time to Greenville (SC)-moved my saw down there but am still kind of burned out by that owl, mom died so we drove to OK, had an employee commit suicide same weekend so drove straight back, went to Ohio to bury mom's ashes, left my phone in a hotel on that trip, spilled coffee on my computer, lost my camera..... All in all it's been kind of ridiculous. I have been doing some carving and will post some pictures today.

Have you seen the angels in the Christmas edition of SSWC magazine? Lots of them in this issue.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
It's been a really difficult year - moved part-time to Greenville (SC)-moved my saw down there but am still kind of burned out by that owl, mom died so we drove to OK, had an employee commit suicide same weekend so drove straight back, went to Ohio to bury mom's ashes, left my phone in a hotel on that trip, spilled coffee on my computer, lost my camera..... All in all it's been kind of ridiculous. I have been doing some carving and will post some pictures today.

Have you seen the angels in the Christmas edition of SSWC magazine? Lots of them in this issue.

Wow! Cathy you have had quit the ride there - lot of ups and downs - Keep a steady hand on that wheel and you will make it through:icon_thum I haven't seen the latest edition yet - I will see about getting it soon and see what I can do with it - Thanks

cskipper

Cathy
I think the chaos has made me enjoy carving more than scrolling right now. I find it very peaceful. LOML wants me to use power tools, but doing it manually is so relaxing. Since I don't have to mass produce I'll keep doing it my way. The new Christmas SSWC has some great patterns. I finally got someone to knock me in the head and realize that subscribing saves a significant amount/issue. Next weekend we should be getting LOML settled in for his job in Columbia and maybe I can get settled enough to scroll. Running back and forth is just nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS