Gettin' Closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Painted the inside of the solar kiln today. (Flat Black) That thing got hotter by the minute as I painted on the black. (Still have the exterior to paint, but, I'm hoping Dave O will volunteer to paint it for me! I KNOW how much he loves to paint, just like me! )
:nah:

Put a coat of aluminum paint on the floor as a moister sealer and will top that with more flat black. Stick in the fans and we're ready to begin drying.

Going to VT tomorrow for the Solar Drying Seminar. Really looking forward to learning about this "science!" Wish me luck!

This whole thing came together just right timing wise. I'll put in my first charge right after attending the seminar, so maybe that will be a good thing!

:wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Pinted the inside of the solar kiln today. (Flat Black) That thing got hotter by the minute as I painted on the black. (Still have the exterior to paint, but, I'm hoping Dave O will volunteer to paint it for me! I KNOW how much he loves to paint, just like me! )
:nah:

:wsmile:
It will be peach or pink on the outside, guess you could call it peank":rotflm:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Hmm! Hadn't thought of it that way! :nah:

Maybe I'll just tought it out alone! I have some nice dark Forest Green selected for the exterior. I don't think pink would fly out here in the sticks! Some of my neighbors might begin to wonder about my "persuasions!"

:rotflm::rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Don't worry I am flat out of peach or pink paint...it's all on the floor :eusa_doh::eusa_doh: I like the idea of a dark forest green or barn red. But alas in my house I am not in charge of the paint color, just the application :sad1:

Dave:)

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
You wimps. I RUN things around MY house. Things like:
1. The washer
2. The dryer
3. The iron
4. The dishwasher
5. The vacuum
6. The lawnmower