furniture re-finishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Will be moving into Zebulon in Dec and will probably have a couple of pcs to have refinished.
The answer to the unasked question: Yes I am cabinetmaker/custom carpenter however I do NOT do any finishing work. That is above my paygrade :}:}:} I hope to learn how once I get there and get shop back up and running. I just think it is not the smartest thing to have it all done here in NJ and then toss em into a moving truck.
Wood appreciate your input.
Thanks
Jack :gar-Bi

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Jack,

I would wait also. Why put money into something and then have the movers mess it up. I do refinishing so if you decide not to do it yourself, send me a pm and we can discuss.

Mike

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Mike: thank you for reply: will contact fer sure Now if I can :gar-La;:rotflm: My son works in Wilson, at Bridgestone plant, which is why HE just moved to Zebulon from JAX ! He is retired Navy. Man this is funny.
Jack

Mike; wow I just checked your website WE gonna have a meet and greet, that is awesome work. What you build is where I to go. I am just a "box" maker and finish/remodeler carpenter, furniture is a strong interest. I can bild ya house but those darn jewlery boxes are tuff :}:}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS