Furniture Lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapakleo

New User
Leo
Are there any hardwood yards in the area East of Rocky Mount & North of New Bern (in NC)? I've tried to search on line but only get flooring, Lowe's, et al. Looking for a place to be a regular supplier of a variety of domestic & exotic woods in small (20-30 bf at a time) quantities.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
Hello Leo, I'm about an hour from you. Pretty much up 37. I carry approx. 30k bf in 24 species. If I don't have what you are looking for I'm sure I can point you in the right direction

chris

bluedawg76

New User
Sam
jack's a stand up guy. bought lots of wood from him (cherry, maple, walnut, etc. ) and have been pleased. good prices too. also bought from Chris at the past couple of lumber runs (curly maple and mahogany) and he's got some awesome stuff as well for a good price. can't go wrong either way w/ these folks. The only problem I've had is not enough room to store all my lumber I buy!

FWIW, I'd generally try craigslist (materials) for lumber searches. I don't think google is setup to get you folks like Jack and Chris, which is a shame, b/c they've got great stuff!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jack usually has an ad in Craigslist with a current inventory of what he has. - In the materials section of Raleigh.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
At the top of the page inthe brown bar click articles, on the right side of that page click Where in NC can I find. You will find a list of lumber providers and saw ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS