FS: Drill Press Milling Attachment

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
This drill press accessory was manufactured by Waterborg (see ad below). It fits a drill press with a 2-3/4" column and will accept tools with a 3/8 diameter shank - although a creative person could make a different tool holder if desired. The collet that holds the tool holder has a 1/2" diameter with a JT33 female end for the drill press spinde. Not much else I can say about it.

I have no idea what the value of this accessory may be so I'm asking $125 + shipping as a starting point but will consider any reasonable offers. You can't insult me with an offer. This should fit in a medium flat rate box.

Thanks for looking
Rick

Assembled.JPG

Column Casting.JPG

Tool Holder Parts.JPG

DP Milling Attachment Page 1.jpeg

DP Milling Attachment Page 2.jpeg

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

This drill press accessory was manufactured by Waterborg (see ad below). It fits a drill press with a 2-3/4" column and will accept tools with a 3/8 diameter shank - although a creative person could make a different tool holder if desired. The collet that holds the tool holder has a 1/2" diameter with a JT33 female end for the drill press spinde. Not much else I can say about it.

I have no idea what the value of this accessory may be so I'm asking $125 + shipping as a starting point but will consider any reasonable offers. You can't insult me with an offer. This should fit in a medium flat rate box.

Thanks for looking
Rick

View attachment 192253

View attachment 192254

View attachment 192258

View attachment 192255

View attachment 192256

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS