FS: Delta 14” Drill Press Parts

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
I ended up with a DP 220 Delta drill press head (serial # 17-9362 year 1942) with a broken spindle pulley, no motor (I robbed it for another press), no depth stop and it didn’t fit the column I had. So a decision has been made to part it out. All prices are before shipping - most of the items are pretty small/light so shipping should not be outrageous. Some of the items are logical groups of parts that I would like to sell as one unit (an example is the motor mounting plate and hardware) - however let me no if you are interested in individual Items (for example the motor mounting plate hardware). If things are not selling in a few weeks I would be inclined ton split them up.

Due to inexperience I may be out of line on pricing for some items so - ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE – I am motivated to not put the items back on a shelf. Of course, bigger discounts for multiple items. I can also assist with delivery within a reasonable distance of Winston Salem, NC

Picture 1
A - Motor mounting plate and hardware - $12 SOLD

Picture 2
B – Safety Collar - $15 SOLD
C – Head Lock - $15 SOLD
D - Quill Lock - $5
E – Switch on Head - $10
F – Slow Speed Pulley Bearing Retainer Plate and Screws - $5
G – Slow speed Spindle Pulley Sleeve and Cover - $25

Picture 3
J – Quill/Bearing Retainer Nuts/ Upper Spindle collar - $50

Picture 4
H – Pinion/Handle/Thumb Screw/Return Spring - $25

Picture 5
K – Spindle with Jacobs 6A 33 Taper Chuck (can’t get chuck off spindle – try your luck) - $30

Picture 6
L – WT Return Spring – Pinion hole on spring broke – case is good) - $5
M – Delta Return Spring – pinion end of spring bent – case is good - $5

I also have the head, table, table bracket, base and column (have not got the column out of the base yet) – didn’t think there would be much interest but let me know if you have a desire for them.

Thanks for looking
PICTURE 2.jpgPICTURE 3.jpgPICTURE 4.jpgPICTURE 5.jpgPICTURE 6.jpgRick

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS