Fruit anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
LOML seen this today and said that she would really like to have one for the kitchen - so I took that as a hint:wink_smil and got me some shop time today:icon_thum
I stacked cut 3 pices-1/4 and I put 8 pices of white card stock - four pices in between the 1/4's and here is what I had at the end - the ones on the left are the card stock

Here is one of the white card stock on a piece of black card stock

Here is one of the 1/4 pieces on the black card stock - sorry about the picture

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/data/500/DSCN0244.JPG

Thanks for looking - I will try to get some frames built this week and get a few of them framed -

Last edited by a moderator:
M

McRabbet

Nice pattern, Phillip!

Hope you don't mind, I replaced the last picture from a duplicate of the card stock with the one you intended cut from 1/4" stock.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Nice pattern, Phillip!

Hope you don't mind, I replaced the last picture from a duplicate of the card stock with the one you intended cut from 1/4" stock.

:rotflm: Thanks Rob - I thought those two looked the same - I am glad someone is looking after me:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Well, they just looked too similar to me and I was convinced when I moused over each one and saw they both referenced the same file! Easy mistake to make; glad I could help.

That is a real nice pattern.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
That is a real nice pattern.

Thanks again Rob, I wish I could take the credit for the pattern but this is one of Sue Mey's patterms. It is in the Spring issue of Scrollsaw Woodworking and Crafts - I wish that I was good enough to make petterns this well

sawduster

New User
Robert
I've always wanted to try cutting card stock like that .....I think I have just been re-inspired to do so :icon_thum

Good work man :eusa_clap

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I've always wanted to try cutting card stock like that .....I think I have just been re-inspired to do so :icon_thum

Good work man :eusa_clap

Thanks bro, I got the card stock from the local Wally World - I got white and black - I have read that some have cut up to 25 pieces but the where stack cutting 3pcs of 1/8 ply - I have not tried that much because I do all my work in the 1/4 ply - It seems to me a little slower to cut - I guess because I am cutting thick paper:dontknow: Go for it and enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors