From our facebook page

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
My friends have a warehouse (I believe actually a warehouse and a half) of Drexel furniture - some pieces are complete - some boxes contain table tops, pedestals and legs. There are several armoires that list on Drexel's site for 12,000 - they are selling them for 100 (They aren't used but have some scratches, seriously not many) There are lots and lots of chairs without seats, end tables, and beds - mostly king sized - mostly Drexel brand new. There is also hardware and miscellaneous drawers etc used for building furniture. If anyone has any interest, pm me and I'll checkout any questions for you. They've got to get it all gone by the end of June. Some stuff they are giving away (literally). We are in east Marion.

Their fb page is mountain craft furniture - says they are closed, but they lots of things to go to a woodworkers use. I hate to see them dump it all. They should take a message on the fb page or you can send me a note and I'll connect you. Seriously, it will be a travesty to see this stuff dumped in a land fill - and for the Kilpatrick's to take such a huge loss. I'm not sure why they are in the situation they are in, but several of us customers are trying to step in and let woodworking people know what a find this is (and what a sad loss if it all gets thrown out.)

Dnorris1369

Dustin
User
I have some interest. Is there anyway to get any pics of what’s left we’re about 3.5 hours away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
My friends have a warehouse (I believe actually a warehouse and a half) of Drexel furniture - some pieces are complete - some boxes contain table tops, pedestals and legs. There are several armoires that list on Drexel's site for 12,000 - they are selling them for 100 (They aren't used but have some scratches, seriously not many) There are lots and lots of chairs without seats, end tables, and beds - mostly king sized - mostly Drexel brand new. There is also hardware and miscellaneous drawers etc used for building furniture. If anyone has any interest, pm me and I'll checkout any questions for you. They've got to get it all gone by the end of June. Some stuff they are giving away (literally). We are in east Marion.

Their fb page is mountain craft furniture - says they are closed, but they lots of things to go to a woodworkers use. I hate to see them dump it all. They should take a message on the fb page or you can send me a note and I'll connect you. Seriously, it will be a travesty to see this stuff dumped in a land fill - and for the Kilpatrick's to take such a huge loss. I'm not sure why they are in the situation they are in, but several of us customers are trying to step in and let woodworking people know what a find this is (and what a sad loss if it all gets thrown out.)
We have two young boys and could definitely use a few more pieces of furniture for them. Thanks for sharing, just sent you a message

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
We have two young boys and could definitely use a few more pieces of furniture for them. Thanks for sharing, just sent you a message

I missed scraping part of the message.Google mountain craft furniture for more information. Sorry about that

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am definitely interested Mike; how would I be able to see what's there? I am not far from Marion, near Hickory.
Thanks!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS