Friday Greensboro carpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I figured out a way to go to the Greensboro show on friday.

Is there anyone in the Raleigh area that would like to ride with me?

I'm a good driver really I am:mrgreen: !!!!!

M

McRabbet

I am going to make the trip on Friday morning from Hendersonville as well. I plan to leave here at "0-dark-30" and get to the Greensboro Coliseum about 9:30 or 10 AM (it's about 3-1/2 hours, I believe). I'll plan to look for the NCWW group meeting at the concession stand nearest the Byrd booth about 11:00 AM and plan to join everyone for the BBQ I keep hearing about. That afternoon, I'm driving to Charlotte to spend the night with my nephew Brad and will be going to the WW Show there on Saturday. Going to be a busy end of the week! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I got a free pass today by calling the Show office and they e-mailed it to me. :)

Rob

gator

George
Corporate Member
Tom -

I would offer to ride (or drive) except that I plan to stop by and see Mom and Dad after the show at their retirement community in Greensboro and then stop by the Hardwood Store and maybe even WW Supply on the way back.

Second question - I meant to ask you the other day but forgot, where is Matt? I haven't seen him post anywhere recently and he hasn't been party to the show get together posts. I hope he is well and nothing dire is wrong.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS