Freeware for printing large patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
Thats perfect Cathy I was just about to head out to Kinkos to print a big pattern I needed! But now I'm gona give this a try! Thanks!!:gar-Bi

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
Ok so I've been playing with this program for a little while. And was wondering if anyone has figured this out yet.....:eusa_thin If I need a pattern a specific size (e.g. H15" x W10") the program will make it much bigger than that or a few inches smaller, so for patterns with no size restrictions it works great! but other than that its back to the Kinkos!:cry_smile If someone does figure out how to print a specific size let me know plz!!!:icon_thum

RayH

New User
Ray
Jonathan,

Probably Kinko's is your best bet. The freeware program is good, but it is what it is -- freeware. It is a great tool, but it is not commercial software with all the bells and whistles.

If you want to spend the time, effort, and paper, you might try varying the original picture size with one of the many image processing packages to get the output to be the size you want.

Sorry I'm not more helpful, but I'm a brute force kind of person. If the peg doesn't fit, get a bigger hammer. :mrgreen:

Good luck,
RayH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS