Free spalted sycamore (some quartersawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick M

New User
Rick
If you have some left, I live about 30 minutes away and wouldn't mind driving over this weekend.

Dean Maiorano

New User
Dino
I'll take a look at the pile this morning and set aside anything in the 5" - 6" x 24" range for Mark.

It's so nice to be back in North Carolina and on this forum. Witnessing the niceness of people on here and in this area, no matter how small the act, is inspiring to watch.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
If you have some left, I live about 30 minutes away and wouldn't mind driving over this weekend.

Rick, you're welcome to stop by, as there is still some left. If you'll send me an e-mail with your contact info, I'll respond with directions. You can e-mail me by clicking on my name on the side of this thread, and it should give you the option to send an e-mail.

Scott

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Basically whatever will fit in a large flat rate from good ol' USPS. I can cut it up to whatever specifics I need at the time.

I do that a lot where I'll get cut offs of any size and just browse through them when I'm looking for something just right.

Carl, how about sending me an e-mail with your address? Thx. Scott

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Today I finally managed to get over to Greensboro, and Steve Honeycutt was kind enough to drive over to my niece's apartment to pick up the sycamore for Mark Gottesman.

We even took some pix to prove that it happened!

IMG_2029.jpg

Steve, it was great to meet you today. Thanks for taking the time to come pick up the wood.

Scott

bluthart

New User
Brian
Bill - if you go up there, can you pick up a few larger dimension pieces for me? I am thinking of coffee table legs. Thanks!

Brian

So Scott, was the spalted sycamore for a customer or will the lumber be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS