FREE cabinets 10' upper and lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Free to the first NCWW member that can promise to get them out of a commercial bldg in SW Raleigh by July 6
These are standard grade commercial cabs with plastic laminate finish - and they are in excellent shape
Located on the first floor of a bldg on Jones Franklin road and they are within 50' of the loading dock

IMG_04101.jpg

View image in gallery

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Man, I sooooo needed those 6 weeks ago! I ended up picking up 9' of floor cabinets from CL and had to make drawers and shelves in them. Hmmm....maybe I could still put those upper cabinets to use....

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chris, you can have the uppers if nobody wants the set If the set is not claimed by the end of the weekend then the uppers are yours.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Thanks Phil. Those look like standard 36" wide cabinets. Did you measure the total width at 10', or is it possible that is 9' of cabinets? I have 9.5' of space...if that is actually 9' of cabinets, then I'd probably take them all - top and bottom :>

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chris, I agree they look like standard 36" wide cabinets yet I seem to remember that the counter top measured 10'2" and that there was a 2" filler on the right side. I will be back on that job site Monday and will remeasure

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Ahh, you measured them...so they're probably 10'. Too bad. Well, I'm still interested in the upper cabs and maybe 1 of the lower cabs.

BTW, does standard grade commercial cabs mean particle board, plywood or unknown?

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Weird. Looks like my earlier response went MIA.

I'd be interested in the cabinets if not already spoken for. If Chris (merrill77) wants the uppers, then just the lowers.

I'm avail Mon for the removal.

Cheers,
-Mark

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mark, It does appear that Chris is getting the gold medal, but silver is still good. I will measure tomorrow and then chris can figure what he can use and you will get the rest - but there are more cabs that I must demo, I just have not measured yet. Let me know your needs and I try to fill your order

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Phil,
I'm interested in any additional upper and lower cabinets as well should they become available. I've taken PTO this week and would be free most of the week to pick them up. 9'-12' of wall space to place cabinets on in my garage.
Thanks
Kevin

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chris, I measured the cabinets and they are 40" wide so three would be too wide for you ---- but I walked the next demo area and found a 12" wide drawer stack that you could use. My thought would be use two 40" base cabs plus 1/2 of the third ( they are really easy to cut in half) then add the 12"stack and you have 112" of base. Will that work?

Mark and Kevin - if Chris does not want these then they are yours but otherwise I have three sets of bases that are 19" wide drawer stack and 38"sink base with 57' X 30" wall cabs that will be available in about two weeks

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Ooooohhh, yeah - more drawers would be wonderful! I think I have the 4" to spare...I'll measure and get back to you this evening.

Would Thursday or Friday a.m. be OK for me to remove them? I'm pretty sure my trailer will only hold about half of them, so I'll need to make two trips.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ooooohhh, yeah - more drawers would be wonderful! I think I have the 4" to spare...I'll measure and get back to you this evening.

Would Thursday or Friday a.m. be OK for me to remove them? I'm pretty sure my trailer will only hold about half of them, so I'll need to make two trips.

Either day will be ok. I will pm with address, etc.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Yup, I can fit 112" with a couple inches to spare :>

You said they are easy to split in half - can I assume that these are like two 20" cabinets stuck together? Sounds heavy :>

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well maybe not that easy but a NCWW member with a sharp saw could do this blindfolded but maybe you should not. All you will need to do is remove the left or right panel, cut the bottom shelf and the top rail, remount the side and drawer rail. Easy as carving balsa wood.

Yup, I can fit 112" with a couple inches to spare :>

You said they are easy to split in half - can I assume that these are like two 20" cabinets stuck together? Sounds heavy :>

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
<snip>
Mark and Kevin - if Chris does not want these then they are yours but otherwise I have three sets of bases that are 19" wide drawer stack and 38"sink base with 57' X 30" wall cabs that will be available in about two weeks
OK thanks. Just let me know..err..somehow :)

-Mark

pirate71

New User
Evans
Free to the first NCWW member that can promise to get them out of a commercial bldg in SW Raleigh by July 6
These are standard grade commercial cabs with plastic laminate finish - and they are in excellent shape
Located on the first floor of a bldg on Jones Franklin road and they are within 50' of the loading dock

Phil -

I could use 10-12' of uppers and lowers for a garage if you have any to come available and are not spoken for. I'm retired so I could demo/pickup at anytime that is convenient for you. Thanks.

Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS