FREE 20# Propane Cylinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I have three 20# propane cylinders that came from FIL's estate. They are
EMPTY, and have old style valves, but can be traded at most locations for a filled (actually 3/4 filled) cylinder of Blue Rhino Gas. Cylinders are located in Apex/ Holly Springs area. I can bring them to picnic if needed.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have three 20# propane cylinders that came from FIL's estate. They are
EMPTY, and have old style valves, but can be traded at most locations for a filled (actually 3/4 filled) cylinder of Blue Rhino Gas. Cylinders are located in Apex/ Holly Springs area. I can bring them to picnic if needed.
Bruce - not in the market for propane tanks, but didn't you bring a compressor tank or two the the picnic last year?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bruce - not in the market for propane tanks, but didn't you bring a compressor tank or two the the picnic last year?
Yes I did, still have them. If you want one, or both. If not, off to recycle, or add a vacuum pump and sell as a unit. Also still have miter box frame you wanted. Bruce

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bruce ,if you still have them. I could use them . I can pick them up today.
They are yours. Tomorrow, I'm cooking a pig for Sunday School class which will keep me busy all day. Sunday after church, I get to put it all away.Should be home in later part of Sunday afternoon. PM a phone number, and I will call you Sunday afternoon. They don't have to be picked up right away. Glad someone can use them.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes I did, still have them. If you want one, or both. If not, off to recycle, or add a vacuum pump and sell as a unit. Also still have miter box frame you wanted. Bruce

AWESOME!!
Can you bring them to the picnic, I will let you know if I would get up your way sooner than that, O.K.?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Easiest and cheapest way to re-certifie a tank is to TRADE it in. You get a tank that is only 2/3 full (15#) that is freshly painted. Cost around $15 currently. Once a tank has been filled, it can't be loaded into a moving truck (ICC regulation.) This includes U-Haul trucks also. Has to be transported in an open vehicle. Re-certifing a tank is only a visual inspection, nothing else. DOT rules say it must be done by a "qualified person," but doesn't list qualification requirement for person doing such. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS