For All You Scrollers Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I could use some (20-30) of those too if you want to split it up. I'll be in the Triangle next week. Let me know please.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Don't worry, if they are not at the very least " good one side " I'm not gonna waste time with them . If they are decent, I may buy it all 8-O
....stay tuned

sawduster

New User
Robert
Score !!
The wood is mine pending a visual inspection this Sat :eusa_pray. Seller claims both sides are good with no plugs or footballs and plys are tight and smooth.
True Baltic ( Russian ) birch is not clear on both sides, so I am reserving judgment until I park the ol' peepers on it :mrgreen:
Still, at 50 cents per 1 ft x 3 ft x 1/4" piece, it is a major score if only one side is good ! My current supplier gets $4.20 for a 1 ft x 1 ft x 1/4" grade B/BB piece !
I got the last 400 he had so anyone who is interested , let me know and I will set some aside for you. No hurry, I'll put your name on it and store it in a dry place
Again, this is pending a visual inspection on Sat

JimmyC, you get a bye on any suckitude from me on your next gloat :lol:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Great meeting Sawduster and Knothead today! Awesome deal on the Baltic Birch. Shame I can't stuff a few sheets in my suitcase and trade for some 1/8" at Sloans later this week when I go to Nashvegas. Oh well... maybe NC Hardwood Store will work a trade.

sawduster

New User
Robert
The pleasure was mine :icon_thum glad you can get some use out of it
Would like to know if NC Hardwood is willing to trade ....might take advantage of that myself :mrgreen:

cskipper

Cathy
:eusa_danc My 30 pieces of plywood were delivered today by Tarhead! LOML then introduced him to our local "guy" where he proceded to stimulate the economy!.

Thanks for the delivery! Thanks JimmyC for finding them and Robert for sharing too! :wav:

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Cathy,
Great getting to see your place and to get some good doggy luvin from your big babies! Be sure to go out to your workshop and wipe up the drool:swoon:I left all over your Hegner! I was commenting on how I was waiting on Sears to put their 10" Bandsaw (like yours) on sale and John starts to tell me about his "buddy" Herman and that I need to come back when I had more time and check out what he has in his Craftsman Outlet. Took all of 3 nanoseconds to say let's go now!

Wow, Herman has more tools and accessories and Garage door openers than a standard Sears at yardsale prices!!! He had 3 of the small bandsaws for sale and I snagged one!

Enjoy the BB ply!

cskipper

Cathy
Cathy,
Great getting to see your place and to get some good doggy luvin from your big babies! Be sure to go out to your workshop and wipe up the drool:swoon:I left all over your Hegner! I was commenting on how I was waiting on Sears to put their 10" Bandsaw (like yours) on sale and John starts to tell me about his "buddy" Herman and that I need to come back when I had more time and check out what he has in his Craftsman Outlet. Took all of 3 nanoseconds to say let's go now!

Wow, Herman has more tools and accessories and Garage door openers than a standard Sears at yardsale prices!!! He had 3 of the small bandsaws for sale and I snagged one!

Enjoy the BB ply!

I wondered what that was on my Hegner :laugh: John said that you grabbed one of Herman's bandsaws. He's not technically a Craftsman outlet in that the he gets tools from Sears that have been deleted from their inventory and can't be returned. He is a great source, and we've never had a problem with anything we've gotten from him. Thanks for the BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS