Foam mats need a new home -- GONE

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Our church recently removed the mats they were using in the children's play area. There are around 130 interlocking mats. Each is about 1/2" thick and 2'x2' square. All together these will cover over 600 sq ft. of floor space. One side is smooth and the other has a slight texture.

I have them in my garage for easy pick up if you're in the general Raleigh area. I live off of 10-10 between Cary and Holly Springs. All I'm asking is that you make a reasonable donation to the NCWW Scholarship fund. PM me if interested.

1707424027023.png
1707424043842.png

Last edited:

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Our church recently removed the mats they were using in the children's play area. There are around 130 interlocking mats. Each is about 1/2" thick and 2'x2' square. All together these will cover over 600 sq ft. of floor space. One side is smooth and the other has a slight texture.

I have them in my garage for easy pick up if you're in the general Raleigh area. I live off of 10-10 between Cary and Holly Springs. All I'm asking is that you make a reasonable donation to the NCWW Scholarship fund. PM me if interested.

View attachment 226024 View attachment 226025
Pm sent

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS