Flea market gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
On the way back from Alabama I stopped at a flea market and hit one in Stuart, VA last night.

Got all this for half a C note. I whistled all the way home.

The Buck Bros. chisel was $20 so you can guess the rest.

IMG_2989.JPG

Glennbear

Glenn
Stuart VA eh? I thought there was a rule that such bargains were reserved for VA members of NCWW !! Can you tell I am a little jealous ? Seriously, congratulations ! :eusa_clap You rock with this sweet score :wsmile:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Glenn,

I'll tell you a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone else. OK?

My property is actually on the state line, on the VA side. But, there is no access from VA, I have to go around through NC for about a mile to get to VA. All my utilities come from NC and my mailbox is in NC. I work in NC, pay state income tax there and all my Dr. and insurance are there. But legally I am a VA resident.

Glennbear

Glenn
Glenn,

I'll tell you a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone else. OK?

My property is actually on the state line, on the VA side. But, there is no access from VA, I have to go around through NC for about a mile to get to VA. All my utilities come from NC and my mailbox is in NC. I work in NC, pay state income tax there and all my Dr. and insurance are there. But legally I am a VA resident.

Thanks for sharing your secret, It is nice to know there is another VA woodworker around and that the "VA bargains for VA residents rule " is still in effect :gar-La;

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Take it easy up there, Mike ... this is three gloats I found in about 10 minutes from YOU~:rotflm:

Nice score ... I agree, these will cleanup nicely. Can't wait to see how they turn out. :thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS