First turned bowl part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handturnedbowls

New User
James Holland
Re: First turned bowl

There are rare cases when a person is exposed to it first hand it triggers the gene to life. My wife, bless her heart, was the first to notice. She asked me why I started wearing sweat shirts and loose clothing all the time.

I told her it allowed curls and chips to fall thru without getting stuck in my under clothing. Little did I know I was already in full bloom of t.i.t.s. (Turner's In Turmoil Syndrome).

But my therapist said it afflicted one in 300 woodworkers across the globe. He pointed out that t.i.t.s. (Turner's In Turmoil Syndrome) was nothing to be ashamed of and could be easily managed with therapy and support.
He recommended me to a great support group in a nearby town that meet weekly. The local chapter of NO MORE T.I.T.S. will be glad to have you.
At least, you have recognized in the early stages that you indeed have t.i.t.s. and can do something about it now while there is still time.

I am still looking for that number, I think it was 1-END-TITS, or for those numerically challenged, 1-363-8487.

cad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS