First trip to NC Hardwood store

Status
Not open for further replies.

garybushey

New User
Gary
I must say I was very impressed not only with the amount and types of lumber but with the staff as well. They gave me a pricing guide and just let me wander around without bugging me.

I just wish I had a truck and money...lots and lots of money. :wsmile:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I must say I was very impressed not only with the amount and types of lumber but with the staff as well. They gave me a pricing guide and just let me wander around without bugging me.

I just wish I had a truck and money...lots and lots of money. :wsmile:

You did take a rag with you didn't you? Cause you need it to wipe drool off the lumber...

flt medic

New User
Matt
It takes me a few hours to get there from Southern Pines, but the drive is always worth it. I have been there a couple of times and have always gotten great and friendly service. I don't have to rely on what might come in the mail either. I went in one time and they had gotten a new batch of old mahogany. I bought one 16" wide and another almost 19" wide by 10' - in addition to the wood I came to buy in the first place. Best of luck.

Matt

Bryan S

Bryan
:swoon: I was afraid you wer wanting a posse sent to drag you out of there. :rotflm:

I you do need this I am not far away, wait I better not drive the truck. :gar-La;

It is a great place and the staff are super folks there. Gotta swing by next week and get a few pieces of poplar.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
I wonder if we passed each other? I was there this morning as well, picking up some cherry and padauk.

gator

George
Corporate Member
The Hardwood Store of NC is not only a paying advertiser here but has a representative as a member of this site, Cheryl Lewis. Cheryl, you need to post a "Who We Are" forum entry.

George

RoadRunner

New User
Henri
Sure wish we had a good source out here in western NC..... Places are few and far between.... Anybody have any suggestions?????
Henri

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
They will also deliver to Raleigh.......... they were charging 35 bucks:eek:ccasion1

Rob

New User
Rob
A trip to here is planned in the near future, as soon as I get a couple projects out of the way.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The Hardwood Store can be a very dangerous place for a woodworker. It's not unlike an alcoholic walking into a bar. If you ever find yourself there and feel you just can't control your urge to buy more than you need, please feel free to call either Bryan or myself (I'm only 30 minutes away) and we'll come to your rescue. We probably won't be able to stop you, but we can at least help you pick out some really nice boards. :rotflm: Hey, what are friends for? :gar-La;

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS