Finsihed Kitchen Pantry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyps

New User
Tony
Evening all,
Finished this thing about 6 months ago, got the camera the other day, was taking some pics...
The kitchen has loads of cabinet space, drawers, but not one central place for the stuff that the kitchen is used for, "food for fixin".....
This beast/beauty is 8' x 4' x 24" deep. 3/4 white Melamine carcass, adjustable 3/4" Melamine shelves, 3/4" red oak skin., cut the base moulding and slid it in against the wall, looks like it has been there all along..
talked a handful of the guys that work with me into helping move this thing (for a pizza lunch) from the garage, outside around the house through the yard, into the kitchen...
Thanks for lookin...

Tony ...

Attachments

• PIC00002a~1.JPG
    PIC00002a~1.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 138

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Beautiful work and very handy too. I made something similar but smaller and my wife has yet to fill it totally...that's a first for her :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
thanks for posting that Tony, that has given me great ideas for a kitchen we hope to get soon. they currently have a 'pantry' behind a regular door. It would look so much better if it looked like a piece of furniture built into the same space

tonyps

New User
Tony
Afternon all,

Yep, "stuff" would be the correct word here... That is exactly why the pic is with the doors closed....Amazing how a "person" can cram so much stuff into a big box......:roll:
Thanks for lookin,

Tony ...

MarkW

New User
Mark
I like the finish and the desigh. Hopefully with that new camera we will get to see more of your work.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
That is a beautiful and I'm sure very functional piece. :lol: Tony, how did you make the arched top design on the upper doors? That is really a classy design feature.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Tony that is a very nice piece. 8 feet tall, 4 feet wide...I'm betting you had fun working with long, heavy pieces on that project, huh? :lol:

It looks great! :icon_thum

Chuck

tonyps

New User
Tony
Thanks all for the nice comments.
Amy, the arch on the top doors was done with a template. Do not remember right off hand where I got it from, but it sure was easy...

Best to all,

Tony ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors