finanally getting around to intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

New User
wayne
Hello everyone.

Joined the forum back in sept,not much for proper intro etiquette being the country hick and all but here it is.
In my mid fifties, 2nd generation paint and bodyman pulled 4yrs military service,been in collision repair since mid 70's, taught collision repair in the public school system for 5 years, found out not politically correct enough for public education system back to working on vehicles again mostly semi-restro work and a little fender bender now and then not pc enough to let insurance companies control my business so don't do much collision repair work anymore.
Enjoy woodworking and anything that is challenging. Last signifacant woodworking project was building a 3000 sg ft 1 1/2 story contempary log house with full basement from scratch. wife and I pretty much designed and built by our selves. Just built a combo auto and woodworking shop at the house and am starting to get back into woodworking plus we have a laser engraving business that wife does in the evenings kinda fits right in since her day job is CNC programer for high end furniture manufacturer.
Guess this is enough for now sorry for long winded post

MikeH

New User
Mike
Well Wayne here is your first formal welcome to North Carolina Woodworker. We are glad to have you and look for to your questions and input. Have any pics of that log house? We are big on pics if you haven't already figured that out.

Again welcome to NCWW and Happy New Year!!!

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Wayne, you have worlds of experiences I can tap into :eusa_danc :eusa_danc I'll really look forward to your input in the forums. I would be interested in the laser engraving business y'all are operating. I have had some plaques engraved to inlay in the past and would be interested in possibly doing that on some of the pens I turn.
See you around, and happy New Year!!!

Dave:)

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hi Wayne. Welcome to the site and Happy New Year! I'd love to see pics of the house you built.

dozer

Mike
Wayne welcome to the site, I would really like to see some pics of the log home and shop. I think my next house is going to be a log home.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Welome Wayne! We look forward to pix of your house and work. Happy woodworking in 07.

T

toolferone

Welcome Wayne! We look forward to your input, pictures, etc....

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site Wayne. I also look forward to seeing some of your work so please set up a photo album and post your work. You will find this to be a great group and resource for woodworking questions. :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS