finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
Hi everyone, I know I signed up last week but being computer illiterate I had to wait til Dick 541 got here to show me how to post. As a few of you know I am Dick541's wife. I scrollsaw,do intarsia.paint and am just starting to carve, I can't really call it carving because I start with my intarsia and then carve it for more detail.
Rita

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Rita, I feel like I already know you :lol: :lol: Glad you could join us in cyberspace.
Dave:)

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome Rita!!! We're glad to have you. We have a good FAQ section that will help you with many things on the site. You can find that forum here.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
WELCOME , I know what you mean I never even used a puter till I joined the site.Theres a great group of people here that will be more than happy to help in anyway they can.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Rita. It was good to see you and Dick again at the picnic and to enjoy some of your work! I just wish I had a better picture of your intarsia Whale than this one: Beautiful work!

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Rita.

Dont worry too much about your not being computer savvy. There are plenty here who are and are willing to help. My misses once lacking in computuer skills now she,s able to navigate UNCG's Blackboard which is their online area for internet classes. If she can learn to navigate that you can learn to navigate this site.

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
I will try to post some pictures of my work but I will have to wait til Dick541 gets here to show me how
Rita

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
the biggest problem I have with my intarsia is keeping it, my friends and kids have a tendency to walk off with it. I only have one piece left, it was my second piece, it is a whale, I took it to the picnic in May.
Rita

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to the online gang Rita! Enjoyed meeting you at the May picnic and look foward to your input here :icon_thum

Enjoy,
Roger

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hi Rita,

Glad you joined up! I really think it's great that so many ladies are interested in woodworking! I wish my wife was more interested, it would be cool to be able to share a hobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS