Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats Steve! That pic is the first real evidence that your shop actually has a floor :lol:

Keeping on posting the clean up effort . . . I'm quite proud of you :cool:

Sapwood

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
I vote I help Steve break in his new sander by sanding my 24"x7' slab of Ipe.

It is 50% sanded already..unfortunately the commercial TimeSaver I was renting conked out in the middle of the job. :lol: :-(

-Mark

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
mkepke said:

It is 50% sanded already..unfortunately the commercial TimeSaver I was renting conked out in the middle of the job. :lol: :-(

-Mark
seriously, PM me and and we could do it next weekend.:icon_thum

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
mkepke said:

-Mark

you killed a Timesaver?8-O isn't that a megabucks machine? Like $80-100K??? Ouch!

DavidF

New User
David
Nice looking toy Steve - The 16-32 is next on my list but the darn things are so expensive! Might look for a used one maybe.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
DavidF said:
Nice looking toy Steve - The 16-32 is next on my list but the darn things are so expensive! Might look for a used one maybe.

I got a special deal on this one. That's why I bought when I did.

M

McRabbet

Gosh Steve, if I had known that you needed help lifting that pretty sanding head onto the base, I would have dropped by -- I arrived at my daughter's late Tuesday afternoon within 1/2 hour of her return from the hospital -- she had a beautiful baby boy on Easter Sunday and my wife and I are proud grandparents! I left yesterday at Noon and drove back home (I also did the mandatory "visit-Mom-in-Florida" trip and have been away for 11 days). In any event, I didn't get a chance to drop by to say hello and would have loved to see you and the shop. I'm still undecided about the picnic, but maybe I'll come for it and squeeze in a visit to my grandson, too!

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dang Rob,
Steve finally has a couple of gloats and you sneak in with a stealth gloat :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS GRAMPS! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sapwood

M

McRabbet

Yep, we are pretty happy to have another young'un in the family. Stealth gloat confirmed... And to prove it happened, here's Julie and Ridley (she named him after me with my middle name).

Rob

Attachments

• Julie_Ridley.JPG
    Julie_Ridley.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 132

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
McRabbet said:
Gosh Steve, if I had known that you needed help lifting that pretty sanding head onto the base, I would have dropped by -- I arrived at my daughter's late Tuesday afternoon within 1/2 hour of her return from the hospital -- she had a beautiful baby boy on Easter Sunday and my wife and I are proud grandparents! I left yesterday at Noon and drove back home (I also did the mandatory "visit-Mom-in-Florida" trip and have been away for 11 days). In any event, I didn't get a chance to drop by to say hello and would have loved to see you and the shop. I'm still undecided about the picnic, but maybe I'll come for it and squeeze in a visit to my grandson, too!

Rob
Congrats,:eusa_clap :icon_thum :lol: grandfatherhood is a wonderful thing. all the fun and none of the hassle.

Please come to the picnic, it will be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS