Finally got my stuff !

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Here is some of the pixs, I had 4- 20 ft containers I couldn't use a 40 ft as I could not place on the street where I was moving out from.
The pixs below are from the last container which had my 11 pallets (stacks) of lumber. As it turned out, the only one I really needed to ship without problems ...well - had a leak. :mad: The result is 3 of the stacks were damaged. They contained Afrormosia, White Oak, Maple mostly rock some curly and Mahogany.:( Now I have to make a claim for it. The only other things that were damaged were the ping-pong table and 2 pairs of my wife's shoes.

1st & 2nd pixs are the garage before moving , 3, 4, & 5 are the container and the last 2 are showing I got it into the garage and the final empty container.

I ended up moving in the range of 51-52,000 lbs of stuff. The only things I got help with were the Lathe and my work bench, they are about 450 a piece. Moral of the story, other hobbies have lighter things than woodworking ... and of course the obligatory tool collection 40 years brings. .... Getting too old for this ......

All 'n all, it was around 6,500.00 to move everything, if you do not count me or my time. :cool:

Attachments

• Moving (1).jpg
    Moving (1).jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 117
  • Moving (2).jpg
    Moving (2).jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 115
  • Moving (3).jpg
    Moving (3).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
  • Moving (4).jpg
    Moving (4).jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 112
  • Moving (5).jpg
    Moving (5).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
  • Moving (7).jpg
    Moving (7).jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 120
  • Moving (8).jpg
    Moving (8).jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 119

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
yeah, a lot of work. I am going to try and complete this weekend the Limber rack so I can separate the types of wood.

I have about a dozen types so large task , 2 hands ........ lots of hope and enthusiasm

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS