Finally back after a long sabbatical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Kepley

New User
Randall
Hey guys and gals, it's been quite awhile since I've posted on here. The last year and a half has been quite life altering for me. As some may know I own and run a cabinet shop in concord nc or should I say I used to. About 2 yrs ago after 21 yrs of marriage my wife decided she needed to be on her own again to "find herself" , I always thought she was right in front of me. Lol. But i digress hahahahahahhahahaha. But anyway, in that time we put the house up for sale which included my shop that was on the same property and we parted company. I went north, she went south , so I'm now back working in the shop I started in over 20 yrs ago, quite a setback but the house I bought has almost 4acres with it so Lord willing I'll be starting my new shop in the spring which hopefully will be about 4 times the size of my previous shop. But needles to say mentally I took quite a hit and almost lost interest in all things that I held dear which included the time I spent here with you fine people but time does start to heal wounds and I really look forward to being back in touch with you guys! R

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome back Randell!

Going through these kinds of things are never easy, but as you said, time heals most wounds!
We have never met, but I look forward to it, when we do, and a tour of that shop when you are up and running!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Randall, life does have its fair share of challenges, but you seem to be managing them just fine....Welcome back, and best of wishes with the new start!

ehpoole

Ethan
We are certainly grateful to have you back.

Life has a way of throwing us curve balls from time to time, glad you found your way back to our path as well.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Glad you're still vertical! I was just by your old place last week and wondered what was happening.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Randall welcome back. When the time comes maybe you can have a shop raising party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS