Final Close Out of Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
The auction is over and I have some tools that need good homes. They are listed here but if this violates any rules, I will move them to the classified section.

Router.jpg

Bosch B024012 2.3 hp router kit bought at Klingspors this year, very good condition $175.00

Router Table.jpg

Bosch router table w/folding legs and Bosch 1617 router. Used condition but still in good shape. $225.00

Mineral Oil.jpg

1 gallon jug of mineral oil for anyone wanting to make cutting boards. New and unopened. $20.00

Cyclone.jpg

Oneida Pro 2000 cyclone with wall stand, custom floor stand, 55 gallon fiber barrel, remote start, magnetic starter, pressure gauge and owners manual. Does not have a filter but I have the fittings to install a filter to it. $1475.00

I also have some Bosch router bits that are still in the original packaging and unused. To many to list individually.

If anyone is interested, call me at 336 eight zero three 0434. I will be out of the shop from 5/17 until 5/22 and they can be picked up then. I will be in the shop on Sat 5/23 for a member to pick up the duct collection piping and jointer so if anyone wants to come by I will be here. Just let me know when you would like to come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS