Federal Style Desk for my grandson - finally done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWSmith

New User
David
Beautiful desk. 175 hours of labor in 15 months = about 3 hours a week. I don't have that kind of patience.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
At this point, anything that I can add is merely to repeat the accolades of others. It is a beautiful piece and shows both craftsmanship and love.

Thank you for sharing!
Donn

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Wow. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Federal style since it tends to be a bit busy (although it's one of the few styles I can actually recognize!), but the craftsmanship is amazing! :eusa_clap Unbelievable details in what looks to be an extremely solid desk - let's not forget about that part! Love the curved bottom rails.

MagGeorge

New User
George
Superb! Great build and every inlay is very exquisite and fine. Awesome craftsmanship and talent!

-www.sawblade.com

KC7CN

New User
Don
Fantastic, Amazing, Outstanding, Spectacular, Excellent, Beautiful! I know it's all been said but that doesn't mean I can't say it again! Great work too!

lottathought

New User
Michael
Wow... just Wow.. I could not hand this over to a 5 y/o. One crayon and I would have a heart attack. It is just too nice to mess up

ReynoldsJay

New User
Jay
Kudo's! This is amazing. The attention to detail, beautiful finish, and pics for is all to share in this project! Thanks for sharing and inspiring others! I'm one that's inspired by this!!

cskipper

Cathy
Wow!!! That seems inadequate, but I'm in awe! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I hope to see that entered if there is a calendar contest this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS