Fayetteville wood clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Triangle Woodworkers in Raleigh is your closest club. We NORMALLY meet the third Tuesday of the month, at Klingspor's in Raleigh. Next month, we will meet on Friday. April 15th, at 7:00 PM. We are having an "out of town speaker", John White, former manager of Fine Woodworking Magazine's shop. Please come and join us. You can view our most recent newsletter by visiting Triangle Woodworkeer's web site and click on the newsletter link on the left side. Bruce

gator

George
Corporate Member
There are 88 NCWW members in Cumberland county. I don't know how many are truly active here but it has to be at least 25-30. There are groups in the Triad area and in the Goldsboro area that routinely meet for lunch or whatever. Perhaps you could set up a few lunch meetings for Cumberland county and out of that, depending on interest, start a monthly get together at someone's shop in the evening on a rotating basis. You don't really need a 'formal' club for folks to get together to discuss mutual interests.

George

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I have tried the "get together for lunch" thing in Fayetteville. Never seemed to get much interest. I'm in if someone wants to get one together.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
yeah, we had what, 3 people show up for lunch last time I was involved. Working as a retail/rent-to-own manager, I find it hard to get away for these things.

Nate Davey

New User
Nate
I'll be out town until the end of April but wood :rotflm: be interested in getting together with other woodworkers. I'm strictly a turner, but that doesn't mean we cant get together and exchange lies.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Hey Nate myself and Geoff are usually always around, and there are several others.
I am Not a turner, but that shouldn't make a difference , I love wood and building all sorts of stuff.
We can get together anytime, swap stories,techniques, etc.
Drop a line out

MAC

simdave

New User
Dave
Patrick I'm right down the road from you in Linden. I'm in if you can get a meet going. If not would love to show you my shop. Let me know.

pcraven123

New User
patrick
Thanks Guys I have been working out of town for the last 6 yrs so my shop is a little dusty ( Not wood either). Let me work on getting some stuff together and maybe Get together in May. Dave where at in Linden? Maybe we can hang of some time I am on Byrd pond road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS