Fayetteville area woodworkers meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Yesterday, just plugging along in the shop. I had a cool meeting with one of our newest members ChuckC.
Yeah I know no pics it didn't happen. :embaresse(Chuck we forgot to take pics, it's an unwritten rule, sorry my fault I forgot) :slap:
Poor guy had to suffer through a tour of the shop and house.
But I did give him a beer,:gar-Bi
Anyways It was really great to find out that there is another woodworker that is just around the corner.
Wow.
And through conversation sounds like there may be even more.:icon_thum

Sounds like Fayetteville area woodworkeres need to have a get-together/eat-in the near future.
Sound Like a Plan??????

Rob

New User
Rob
Mac, the wife and I have discussed trying to have a get together at our place, see if we can get some of the Fayettenam people and Cary people together (and others if they want to make the drive). Thinking about March or April, but I don't want to interfere with the picnic.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Terry and I had been discussing a breakfast, perhaps in Spring Lake on a Saturday morning, soon. The issue I am currently having with coordinating this, is one of staffing at my store. I need to have enough people there so that I can sneak away for an hour or so.... :)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Come on folks. You can do better than this :crossedlips:
Post place, date, and time . . . it's easy :icon_thum

Roger

ChuckC

New User
Chuck
MAC - Thanks again to you and Vicki for the hospitality. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was inspired by the talent both of you have on display in your home.

I agree with Roger...how about my house, Saturday, 17 Jan 2009 at 1300 (1:00pm). It may be a little chilly but the shop is heated and besides, after throwing some horseshoes, a cigar or two and a couple trips to the cooler I suspect it may not matter much. We have plenty of room and would enjoy meeting everyone that has the time to come by.

If I can get an idea of how many plan on coming by we'll start preparing on this end. We live off of 401 N (Ramsey St.) on Rachel Rd. Send a PM and I'll advise on directions.

Regards,
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS