Fayetteville Area Lunch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Anyone interested in doing a Fayetteville area lunch get together? Not real sure where we could have it but open for suggestions!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
We did breakfast once several months ago... one of the few Saturdays I have had that luxury in 7 years in retail.

come up with a day, just let's please do it after I get my staffing situation straight, maybe after next week??? I have the most flexibility on Wednesdays.

bitbight

New User
Ray
Works for me, just tell me when and where. Luckily being a [strike]retarded[/strike] retired GI my only staffing issues is the LOML. She wants to know when I am going to get to that TODO list.:gar-Bi There's always IHOP, that way it could be BRUNCH if anyone wants pancakes with their burger?

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
I have Wednesday down on the Calendar. Just need a time and place.
BigDog you shouted first, how about you make the call??
I hate going anywhere around the Mall, but I can, and do on occasion.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I work on North Ramsey and there is a Ruby Tuesday's down the road that could handle a group of 6-12 and the Rainbow is right next door if you want a country food fix. There is also a Mi Casita's right across the road. How about 6-18-08 (two weeks from today). Any other food suggestions would be appreciated.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I eat at Ruby Tuesday's all the time and the food is Great!:notworthy:But I can eat any place you all want! 6/18/08 would work for me! :thumbs_upI always look forward to eating with this bunch of WW.:icon_scra Mac you better be there! Steve hope you can make it also as I hope everyone can. :icon_chee But whatever you all decide will work for me! Being retired is great as I don't have to rush or plain do anything!
:icon_thum :rotflm: Terry

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Terry I'll be there my friend, no worrys.
Heck I thought we were thinking of Wednesday of next week.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
The community I am building is having it's grand opening next Wednesday. Didn't think I could get away. But following week is good.

bitbight

New User
Ray
:icon_thum Wednesday the 18th June fits my calendar too, about what time? Just tell me where and/or if that day changes. :eusa_danc

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry I'll be there my friend, no worrys.
Heck I thought we were thinking of Wednesday of next week.

G-R-E-A-T! :gar-La;Maybe I will get the chance to pay you back on the note left on my truck at Walmart!
:icon_chee:eusa_clapTerry

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
darn, I just got notified today that my Profit & Loss mtg is the 18th :( I'll be in Durham all day.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Haven't heard if this Lunch is still on. I haven't heard about the time or place. Is this still a go? Terry:dontknow::icon_scra

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
I checked with the Ruby's on Ramsey road and they can sit 10-12 but we need to get there at 11:30-11:45.

How many plan on attending if we set it up for 6-18-08?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS