Fall Picnic Food Signup.

How do you want to handle bringing food for the picnic?

• Everyone bring their own side dishes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Everyond sign up for a specific item to bring

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Okay, folks. We can do this one of 2 ways:

1. Since we're furnishing the dogs & burgers, everyone bring their own drinks, plates, & side items.

2. Everyone volunteer to bring one item each (Drinks & cups, cole slaw, chips, condiments, you get the idea).
The quantities involved won't be known until the week of the picnic, as we always will have some last minute changes to the list. Right now, we have <10 people signed up. I'd hope we could triple that in the next 2 weeks.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Since this is the next event on our calendar, we need to get some activity going on it. The BOD is considering making this an annual event if there is enough interest. We'd like to see some more commitments to be there. C'mon, folks, with the weather chilling down, we might get to see a little fall color from the foothills.

cpw

New User
Charles
I'm still trying to get a straight answer out of LOML. We were supposed to go out of town that weekend, but that plan seems to be toasted. I'll try to pin her down on it tonight.

IF we come I know we can cover cups, plates, napkins, and plasticware.

Charles

cskipper

Cathy
I'm still trying to get a straight answer out of LOML. We were supposed to go out of town that weekend, but that plan seems to be toasted. I'll try to pin her down on it tonight.

IF we come I know we can cover cups, plates, napkins, and plasticware.

Charles

I sure hope you guys can come!

cpw

New User
Charles
OK. I confirmed it. We're coming. Put us down for cups, plates, napkins, and plasticware.

cpw

New User
Charles
Seems like a lot of folks are planning on coming, but few are signing up to bring something. How many should we plan for? Don't wanna run out of plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS