Extravaganza Get Together -Who's Coming For Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
D'oh :slap: That was too good of a coincidence to be thought of otherwise. BTW you both suck, but I'm sure you'll enjoy your new toys. Dave:)

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
FYI, loos like the LOML _just_ approved a trip to Hickery next weekend so I'll be there. All the details are TDB, but at least I won't be MIA.

A little sketchy on details,
Greg

WAAHOOO....!!!!!

*edit I for got the WAAAHOOO*

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's great Greg, I really look forward to meeting you and I assume Red Sonja too. It's gonna be a big time. If you can, PM Woodguy and get some tickets to his chair raffle, or get them when you get there. The money is going to help Katrina victims, a very worthy cause, and you may end up with a sweet chair out of it. See you next weekend. Dave:)

woodguy1975

New User
John
cloudancer said:
FYI, loos like the LOML _just_ approved a trip to Hickery next weekend so I'll be there. All the details are TDB, but at least I won't be MIA.

A little sketchy on details,
Greg

WAAHOOO....!!!!!

*edit I for got the WAAAHOOO*

That is great news. Here are a few details for you to hopefully clarify things up for you.

Just remember the demo runs from 10-12 and then we'll get together just to meet and make arragements to get over to my shop. I'll have the drawing sometime around twelve at the show. We'll leave the show around 1pm if that is alright with everyone and head over to my shop.

It is going to be a great day. Less than seven days now. :)

See ya,

John

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
I should be there in the morning, so getting tickets at the show also shouldn't be a problem. Am wondering how much of it I'm going to get to see though. Time will tell.

DaveO, Sonja will be along as well.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Cool, I am going Sat. morning also. I hope to get there by 9 ish and see some of the show before John's demonstration. Then, I may hang out a little afterwards before going to the gathering, depending on how there is to see at the show. Glad to hear your both coming, I look forward to seeing ya'll. Dave:)

woodguy1975

New User
John
cloudancer said:
I should be there in the morning, so getting tickets at the show also shouldn't be a problem. Am wondering how much of it I'm going to get to see though. Time will tell.

DaveO, Sonja will be along as well.

I'm glad you guys will be able to make it. We will meet at the end of the demo to discuss when we are going to leave. If folks want to stay at the show longer we'll just start the get together a little later. Getting to my house/shop won't be difficult. The directions will be pretty simple.

See ya there.

John

cskipper

Cathy
I hope that my husband and I can make it too. He won't know if he has to work until Friday afternoon. I'd like to meet folks and match faces to names!

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
cskipper said:
I hope that my husband and I can make it too. He won't know if he has to work until Friday afternoon. I'd like to meet folks and match faces to names!

Actually, have you seen a picture of me?:eusa_doh: You really don't want see my face:roll:

woodguy1975

New User
John
cskipper said:

I hope you can make it as well. The more the better. If you and your husband can make it we'll be up to 17 people confirmed with 3 that haven't confirmed since the first post a couple weeks ago. I might have to order more food. It's going to be great.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS