Ethan's Workshop - A Disaster in the Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehpoole

Ethan
Some of you asked for photos, so here you go. (Please remember, if you feel tortured by the following, the fault is entirely yours :eusa_naug) This is the current state of my workshop in progress. It's enough of a mess at the moment that, frankly, I debated whether to actually post them!

I'm still working at clearing out some of the modular shelving units to free up more wall and floor space. I also still need to build some cabinetry and counterspace along some of the walls.

The Workshop:
091130_Workshop_01.JPG

My Wood Storage Area:
091130_WoodBin_01.JPG

And Dust Collection:
091130_DustCollector.JPG

Hope everyone enjoys!

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
At least you will have room for all your stuff. I mentioned to my son that I was looking for a drum sander and he smiled and siad "When do we add on to the shop?" I literally have no more room!!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I also still need to build some cabinetry and counterspace along some of the walls.
Good looking shop Ethan! Counterspace....interesting word. It's supposed to give you MORE space because you can now organize things, but in reality, open counters just attract a bigger mess. So I guess it _is_ counter-space. :gar-Bi

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for sharing the pictures Ethan, the condition of your shop bears a striking resemblance to mine. :rotflm: Good luck with final completion, I am still working on mine and it is nice to know I am not alone. :wsmile:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I like that trash can set up with your cyclone. Where did you get that lid???????? What size hook up is it, 8 inch???

lottathought

New User
Michael
Bwahahahaha ....:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

You actually think that is a mess!!!
You would clutch your your chest and your arm would go numb if you saw my shop right now.

bwat

New User
Bill
"A mess" is obviously a relative term. Yours is the cleanest "mess" I've seen in a while. That dust collector must be awesome! Don't see dust anywhere.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Disaster? Mess? Where? I see lots of room for more STUFF.:tool: Remember, nature abhors a vacuum, so any open space must be filled--its Natures nature.:rotflm:

Dragon

New User
David
Mess? Yeah, right. Anybody that has been to my storage unit or what serves as my "shop" recently would say your place is immaculate. I can't even get to my workbenches much less actually use one of them for something right now. Looking good there Dude.

mikeacg

New User
Mike
The last time I saw the floor in my shop was the day I finished grouting the tile. Great looking set-up!

Herbie

New User
Herbie
Hi Ethan,Herbie here,haft to say your shop looks a lot better than mine,mine is covered with saw dust haft to use a blower to cleen it,don't have enough room to hardley turn around its 26x30 and needs to be 60x60.Hope you the best with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors