Estate sale in Oxford NC , lots of woodworking equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Looks nice. My guess is day one will be 75% of retail list price. They will have a line of men making a beeline for the tools as soon as they open. Last estate sale like this I went to w/ wood working tools, the first couple of guys were in line at 5AM. Wish it was closer to me to check out.

Andy E.

New User
Andy
I agree, this company thats holding the sale will let you put your name on a list as so you get in first if your there early. If I wasn't working, I would make the trip over there. I also saw on the site they had a nice pinball machine and Jukebox.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I also saw on the site they had a nice pinball machine and Jukebox.
Saw those, used to be into pinball machines (still am, going to build me a virtual pinball one of these days) but last few pinballs I saw at estate sales were grossly overpriced. Just cause it's a pinball machine doesn't mean its worth $3000!

PhilCK

Phil
Corporate Member
Saw it and certainly a well equipped shop. Having attended several Blue Moon sales, however (my wife likes certain pottery makers), my experience is also that they price rather high for what I consider the market but of course, as you say, there is usually a long line early in the morning for the sales. Given its distance from me, I will probably call and see what might be available on Sunday when the prices are reduced.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Looks like a lot of great tools. It's also a realization that we can't take any of it with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS