Entire Woodworking Shop For Sale--Asheville

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
This is a fully equipped shop--machinery, power tools, hand tools, wood, fixtures, dust collection...everything. Much of the inventory is brand new, some still on shipping pallets. The rest is hardly used, like brand new. Most of the machinery--table saw, band saw, 15" planer, jointer, drill press, dust collector is Grizzly brand. Other brands include Festool power tools, Milwaukee, Woodpeckers, and other top-of-the-line brands. The owner originally was going to set up a production shop as a 2 man operation; that's the quality level of the tools. This is a super high end package for a hobby shop. In total tens of thousands of dollars has been invested in a fully equipped, first class woodworking shop that's ready to be shipped, set up, and operational as somebody's dream shop. A local shipper with experience packing and shipping woodworking shops and all the equipment needed to handle pallets is standing by to pack and ship.

The owner is not a member of NCWW, so I'm posting this to help out a friend. Two things I want to emphasize: 1) selling the shop one piece at a time is not an option. This must be a wall-to-wall purchase of everything, and 2) all potential buyers must be able to act quickly. If a quick sale does not happen, everything will be packed up, shipped, and put into storage until the shop can be resurrected in a new house.

Contact me by PM or NCWW website or phone--828.246.8055 I will put you in touch directly with owner.

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors