Editing an ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
i am trying to edit an ad I have up. I went to the Help desk at the top of the page and saw there was a question about editing already there. I followed the instructions and either missed something or things have changed. I edited the ad and went to Classified and saw no changes had occurred. Is there some step I left out?

Roy G

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
After you edit, make certain you remember to save your changes. Changes are not committed until you click the Approve/Save button at the bottom of the page (you may need to click the "I have read..." checkbox before you see this button). You may also need to wait for your web browser to complete any transfers after clicking save, which may take some time if photos are involved as they can take awhile to upload, moving on in your web browser by clicking elsewhere before any transfers are fully complete can result in changes not being committed since the data exchange was never completed successfully from the server's perspective (most web browsers have an animated activity indicator of be sort or another, which you should wait for before moving on).

Otherwise, anyone may edit their existing ads from either the Classified's area by selecting the "Edit" option found under the "Post Classified" pull down menu or from the "Settings" control panel (upper right-hand of every screen) and then selecting the "My Classifieds" option from the left-hand sidebar menu, which will present you with a listing of current ads that you may then elect to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS