Edit An Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

crokett

New User
David
I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I posted an classified add but want to add more pictures and a price.

ehpoole

Ethan
There are two ways to achieve what you want.

1) Pretend that you are about to post another ad -- in the same drop down menu where you found the option to Post your Classified Ad you will also find an option to Edit your existing ads (obviously, you click the Edit option rather than actually create a new ad, but both options can be found in the same location within the same pull down menu).

2) Navigate to the "Settings" control panel (upper right-hand corner of each page, same general location where you enter your login name when first logging in), then select "My Classifieds" from the left-hand sidebar menu (you may need to scroll down a bit). This screen will then display all of your currently active and recently expired Classified Ads. From here you can delete an ad, renew an expired ad, or edit your existing ad to add new details or update existing information as you see fit (the possible actions are usually in a pull down menu to the far right of the ad you wish to act upon, if I recall correctly).

It is worth taking just a moment to familiarize yourself with the many options available within the Settings control panel as you can customize many aspects of your experience as well as update your profile details or contact email address when needed. You can also adjust default notification and (thread) subscription settings, opt-in to the DQ (discount qualified) vendors -- these DQ options are under the "General Settings" screen, near the bottom -- so that you gain DQ status when/if your account meets the requirements for DQ status (you can find the full requirements under the Policy section on the main menu bar). But, in short, there are many options that you can adjust within the control panel if you desire, or you can simply stick with all the default settings if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS