Earthquake....everyone OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Second one in my lifetime. First one I was 10 years old. It shook my computer monitor to the point the words were running together. Thought I had taken too much of a 15 minute siesta at lunch:rotflm:.

eyekode

New User
Salem
I was on a conference call with some guys in Ottawa. We felt the quake in RTP and they felt it about 3 minutes later. Crazy!

There were also some guys on the call from CA. They just laughed at us :).
Salem

cskipper

Cathy
We were driving in Rutherfordton, NC and didn't feel it, though folks there did. Our only exciting thing was seeing a black bear cross the road in the country a couple of hours earlier.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I hadn't had lunch yet, and I thought my stomach had some powerful rumblings. I quickly got some food.

Dave:)

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
My wife called me home from the shop to check out the attic. She swore someone was walking around up there. We didn't realize it was an earthquake until we saw it on the news. :gar-Bi

We were living in Sacramento in 1989 during the World Series quake. The chandelier was swinging and there were little waves on the pool. :eek:

Bill

jdulaney

New User
John
One of my hammers fell off the wall in the shop. Otherwise, nothing. I didn't feel it, but, I was sawing on the big fiddle at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS