Dust Collector

Status
Not open for further replies.

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Just a small gloat. Didn't have a dust collector and found out a guy at my work had one he wasn't using. It is a 2 HP Shop Fox he purchased at a Grizzly "scratch" sale. 2 years old and not a whole lot of use.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showphoto.php?photo=16235

I know, didn't happen without a real pic. Best part of the deal. It was absolutely free. Well kind of. The individual needed a place to store it till his shop is built, which won't happen for the next 1-2 years. I was more than happy to let my garage store his dust collector. :-D

tv

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Well, that REALLY sucks!! :lol: :lol:

It's very kind of you to offer to keep the machine for your friend. I have the same machine in a Griz version and it works well for my small shop. Enjoy!

Chuck

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That sounds like temporary suckage is order (pictures pending). I am holding a few tools for my FIL, until he finds room in his shop....that never happens :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Look, if this guy has a Performax he needs to store I could probably squeeze it into my shop for a few years! :lol: :lol:

That DC doesn't look like it's seen much use. Nice deal!

Chuck

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
You don't just want to store it for him. Be sure and give it lots of exercise while you have it. You wouldn't want to return it all stove up, would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS