Durham lunch...time, date, and place has been set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
We will meet at Bullock's BBQ on Wednesday, Sept. 17th at 12 noon. The address is 3330 Quebec Dr., Durham, tel. 383-6202. It is located just off Hillsborough Rd. If you are coming into Durham on I-85 take the 15-501 exit to Chapel Hill. The first exit off Hwy 15-501 is Hillsborough Rd. Go to top of the ramp and turn left. Go to 2nd light (the first one is at the other on/off ramp) and turn left onto N. LaSalle St., go 1/2 block and turn right onto Quebec Drive. Bullock's is on the left. If my directions are confusing, plug it into your GPS navigation system if you have one. They are handy little gagets. Before I got one I considered it to be a "big boy's toy" but don't feel that now. It's not a necessity but it is really nice to have one.

I know many responded with a definite yes in the other thread but there were some maybes also. It would really be helpful if everyone who is coming reply to this thread. It will make it much easier to get a fairly accurate count for the restaurant.

I look forward to seeing everyone on the 17th.

gator

George
Corporate Member
The good Lord willing, the creek don't rise and Hanna don't change course and give us a flood, I'll be there.

George

gator

George
Corporate Member
That's my plan. You will tell me when I have repaid you for all the lunches you've bought me.....right:icon_thum

Dave:)

Hey, we can all bring a sketch of what we want our yards to look like and give them to Dave. It can be a business lunch then and Dave can buy for all.:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey, we can all bring a sketch of what we want our yards to look like and give them to Dave. It can be a business lunch then and Dave can buy for all.:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

George

I'll check to see if my boss would OK that :nah::nah::nah:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Oops, don't think I'm gonna make this :wconfused:
Da boss says we're going to da beach for a coupla days :rolleyes:

Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Aww man, Roger I had all my money pooled up to repay you for the lunch(s) you've bought me. I recon I'm just gonna have to live high on the hog this time.
The Lunch Bunch won't be the same without you. But the beach will enjoy your visit.

ebarr

New User
Wayne
Just fair warning. Last time I was at Bullock's they did not take plastic.

Might want to bring cash just in case.

oh yea,

I will try and be there.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
You're right Wayne. I had forgotten that but the last time I was there I found out the hard way....thank goodness I had enough 'cash cause I sure don't enjoy washing dishes. That must be as a result of too much army KP duty. Even though that was a loooong time ago, one doesn't forget. :no: Hope you can make it Wayne.

Toddler

New User
Todd
See you all soon.

Today is Wednesday, isn't it? :eusa_thin
Todd
(Oriented to person, place, and errrr, time?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS