DrillDoctor Web Page Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

New User
Len
Well, after the discussion about hand sharpening drill bits in another thread, the guy in the red suit left a Drill Doctor XPK under the tree. :icon_thum

I suspect because my daughter thinks hand sharpening is too much work, and it was on close out at the BORG! :gar-La;

At any rate, per the instructions, I went to the Drill Doctor web page to order a course diamond wheel for larger bits, a spare regular wheel (I hate having to get a replacement when I really need it), and a chuck for 1/2in - 3/4in bits. :XXcompute

Everything went fine until I got the the 'Order Parts' page. The list of available parts was there, but nothing to click on to actually order them.:tinysmile_cry_t: No "You must turn cookies on" message either.

Does anyone know if this is yet another web page that requires cookies to be turned on in order to give them money?:dontknow:

I sometimes wonder why I bother with a cookie filter when everytime you want to order something on line you have to turn it off. Aaaargh!:BangHead:

Len

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Len, I can't advise you re the web page, but I can state that I've never had to replace a wheel on either of the two different Drill Doctor's that I have (in ten years or so of use). I'm a big proponent of buying spares, but in this instance unless you are using them every day, you may want to hold off on purchasing the spare wheel.

Regards,

Scott

Len

New User
Len
Scott,

Thanks for the info.

As much as I hated to do it, I turned cookies on :tinysmile_cry_t: and the "Add to Cart" buttons magically appeared. Went ahead and ordered the extra wheel and other stuff, as right now they have a 25% off sale going on.:icon_cheers

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS